Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Songs of the Day

This will give you an idea of what my days are filled with....

This is my story, this is my song...
I could do laun-dry all the day long.
This is my story, this is my song.
I thought I was fin-ished, but I was dead wrong!
... and song 2...
Five hundred, twenty-five thousand, six hundred pa-irs
Five hundred, twenty-five thousand, six hundred socks.
I hate to wash whi-ites
because it ends in matching...
I hate to match them all -
'cause it never works out!

Here are 49 socks (from about 4 days) - and I always end up with an uneven number. (I couldn't fit the entire continuous line in one shot).
Seasons of lo-o-ove, seasons of lo-o-ove!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I feel your pain. Laundry runs my life! In fact, there are two baskets waiting to be folded with my name on them. Unless of course the hubby practices my love language. There is always hope!!!!!! Maybe I should sing your song for him.