Thursday, February 28, 2008

Keeping it Real

Tonight was quite a catastrophe.  Toward the end of the evening (translated 3 kids in bed, one to go), I dashed off a quick email to a few friends.  Which is quite funny to me.  I felt better after sending a quip out into the faceless world of the internet - hoping my plight would be received by those who know me well.


Here is how it went:

Pardon me, but I must gripe and hubs is in the OR.  Yes, at 8:45.

I am about to self-combust from frustration from 5th grade Science projects and procrastinating, creative, sweet, innocent, loving, cute boys.  Particularly the one whom I birthed at 11:45 am on Thursday on the 17th day of the 7th month in the 97th year of 1900.

Did you know that I birthed a child on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday?  Now that is something to be absolutely and completely proud of.

I am positive I would not feel this frustrated if I had eaten chocolate today.  But I am trying not.  I even drank black decaf at Starbucks yesterday.  and I hate coffee.  What am I becoming?

Did you know that my birthday is exactly 13 days from this current, cold February day.  It had better be warm, that is all I have to say, and sunny.  with presents.  lots.

Ahhh.  I feel better now.  Off to chug some apple cider rendition I found in my refrigerator!

and to make popcorn.  :)

No comments: