Thursday, February 21, 2008

Picture of the Week

I have to admit that during our ride home last night from our birthday celebrations, I was in a quandary as to what my blog material for today would be. On top of that, I didn't have a weekly picture for my Thursday feature! It was cloudy last night, so the lunar eclipse was not visible. I forgot to take my camera to the band concert, so I couldn't feature our resident oboist. I was without a current picture and without direction.

However, this morning, amidst our routine, MH was looking out the window and what did he see?

Brooks and I headed to the window to see if he was serious. Yep, really, a bottle in the waterfall. I was trying to decide what type of wild animal would have made it that far with the bottle and then dropped it without breaking it. We had a raccoon in our trash the night before last, so naturally I was picturing some wild species. But, looking closer, it looked like a bottle with the cork still intact (so it wouldn't have been in our recycling bin). And it is!

I think this might mean the waterfall is finished. The wild animal is our fun friend who created this beauty for my gazing and listening delight... am I right????
Beautiful job LawnTek. You are looking mahvelous.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my. Can they come do a project for me? It looks like they do QUALITY work.