Thursday, February 7, 2008

Picture of the Week

Here is my new theme for Thursdays... Picture of the Week. Thursday is my favorite day of the week - we're on the downhill slide moving toward the weekend. So, I thought I would do something fun with my Thursday posts.

So without any further ado...
Did I mention that I had been organizing pictures this week? As I was travelling through the cobwebs in my brain, this memory popped in for a visit. One of the many laugh out loud experiences with this dear friend of mine. I'll give more details later.

Who can name this character (in comments section) the quickest???

Happy Thursday, y'all!!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huey, duey or louey?

Also, are the colored coordintated towels monogramed and is that Amy Grant over the desk?

Anonymous said...

Sherlynn Finn

Anonymous said...

No clue about the character, but I'm more curious about who that person is.

Anonymous said...

Oh, wait. Is that you???