Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pictures of the Week

These came home from Kindergarten last week in a book called "When I Grow Up". I couldn't resist sharing some with you....




This is Cole's. He didn't know how to spell "bearologist", so he copied the last part from the classroom job "meteorologist". I personally love the "g" that he copied. Love his picture, too.


This is by Mack. He wants to be a Construction Worker. Cole says this job is perfect for him because he has "real tools at his house". Love the art.



Check out this police car. I think this 6 year old might be a future artist.




Check out the test tubes - he wants to be a scientist.

I loved this one, too. She wants to be a cook. and she already has her eyes on a man.

We love his spelling - wrestler - spelled just like it sounds!

This one wants to be a doctor. Maybe she'll be a pediatrician!
What a bright future for these cuties!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures and the spelling!! She are really cute. Thanks for sharing. I am sure each parent will treasure those pictures.

Anonymous said...

The spelling just made me feel so much better about Kate. All those pesky vowels just get in the way.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures....its just really kinda sad that kids grow up.