Monday, April 7, 2008

Pattern and Color!

How do you like my new look?  Same girl with a little more spunk!

Thanks to Jennisa and Theresa for your creativity and graphic skills.  I think it's terrific!

About a month ago, I set out on a quest for a new face for my blog and I began selecting a few goals for the upcoming year.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to name 40 goals?  and besides naming them, I'm sure applying them will be a challenge, too.  

I promise to be ready to bid the 30's good-bye when the time rolls around next March the 13th. I figure if 50 is the new 40, 40 must be the new 30 - without birthing children and changing diapers.  Halleluia!

 post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love the new look. Is that a pattern from real pants out of your closet? I hope so.